CC2500BD wireless module (which is a transceiver module that integrates FSK/ASK/OOK/MSK. modulation mode. It operates in 2.4GHz ISM/SRD band without license, and uses TI's CC2500 multi-channel RF transceiver. CC2500 is used The industry's lowest cost multi-channel wireless products for ultra-low-power wireless applications, with powerful digital processing features, enable the construction of high-performance RF systems using only one low-cost MCU, including many very useful digital functions Such as the entire packet processing, FIFO buffer, idle channel evaluation and wireless wake-up, etc., can be widely used in consumer electronics (such as wireless keyboard, mouse, game controller), wireless audio transmission (such as wireless microphone, wireless headset, wireless speakers), etc.
performance and characteristics:
(1) Operating voltage: 1.8V ~ 3.6V, recommended close to 3.6V, but can not exceed 3.6V
(2) of the 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM and SRD band-free license to use
(3) The maximum output power is 0dBm, the minimum is -10dBm, and the data rate can be changed from 1.2kbps to 500kbps.
(4) Support low-power electromagnetic wave activation function, external interrupt wake-up, external interrupt or RTC wake-up system
(4) Support automatic cleaning before transmission Channel Access (CCA), the carrier frequency listening system
(6) The appropriate frequency hopping system brought by the fast frequency variation synthesizer
(7) Module can be software-addressed, software programming is very convenient
(8) Standard DIP spacing interface for embedded applications
(9) Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO
(10) Few external components, operational reliability High
(11) module visible linear communication distance 20m- 80m
(12) module size 21mm*12mm (PCB on-board antenna)
CC2500BD module typical application:
access control, attendance, logistics
wireless game controller;
wireless keyboard / Mouse;
automatic meter reading;
alarm and security system;
home and building automation.
Sports and leisure equipment