MKS GEN L v1.0 کنترلر پرینتر سه بعدی
1- 2560 and ramps1.4 are assembled on one board- which solves the problem that the Ramps1.4 combination interface is cumbersome and easy to malfunction.
2- the user can replace the motor drive- support 4988 drive and 8825 drive- TMC2100 drive
3- reserve external drive signal- can be connected to a large drive to drive 57- 86 motor.
4- the use of high-quality MOSFET tube- better heat dissipation- to ensure long-term stability.
5- using a dedicated power chip- support 12V-24V power input- solve the problem of heat and power shortage of Ramps voltage conversion chip.
6- stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces the possibility of interference- the maximum possible to avoid the phenomenon of crashes- run-and-run in the printing process.
7- using CH340 serial chip- under the premise of ensuring stability and reliability- reduce costs- but also solve the problem of the previous 16U2 hard-to-install drive.
8- can accept 24V input- the same system power can reduce the hot bed current to 1/4- effectively solve the hot bed MOS tube heating problem.
9- using the open source firmware Marlin- the configuration and ramps1.4 are exactly the same- can directly replace Ramps1.4.
10- can directly connect 2004LCD display and 12864LCD display- can support TFT28- TFT32 touch screen.
11- XYZ axis respectively use different color terminals to correspond to the motor and limit switch- convenient wiring.
12- user-friendly design- use different color terminals to distinguish the driving direction- reduce the probability of insertion and reverse- to prevent damage to the motherboard due to drive insertion.
1. Please confirm whether there is any reverse or negative before power-on. If it is burned due to the user's reverse power supply- we will not guarantee such problems!
2. Please do not plug or unplug the motor and drive when the power is on- it is easy to cause the drive to burn out; do not adjust the current during the running of the motor. The correct way is to disconnect the power supply- unplug the motor- re-power it- adjust the potentiometer- and measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected. Do not insert the reverse drive- otherwise it will burn out the drive and even burn the motherboard!
Motor drive is not included- please purchase the motor driver separately.
If the power supply is reversed- the motor driver board will be reversed and the chip and circuit may be burnt. Please confirm it again and then power it on.
Tips for the owner:
1. MKS Gen-L V1.0 is a problem for open source motherboards such as Ramps1.4 and Megatronics V2.0. It is specially optimized for the development and launch of a product- especially suitable for mass production of 3D printers as the main control board. use.
2- fully consider the stability- heat dissipation- ease of use issues- after continuous printing reliability test.
3. If you have special needs- please contact the owner to discuss in detail.
4- the supporting line can refer to: 2PIN- 3PIN- 4PIN
1- support background light switch contro
2- support contrast adjustment
3- the installation hole is accurate
4- with a hand wheel- you can choose the menu
5- with offline printing
1. Adopt large screen 12864LCD
2. The integrated SD card holder on the back- after the slice file is placed in the SD card- the corresponding file can be selected on the LCD to print.
3. The product comes with an encoder- which can realize parameter adjustment and file selection printing!
4.ramps plug and play- but need to modify the firmware to support.