سنسور مغناطیس MAG3110
3-Axis, Digital Magnetometer
Freescale’s MAG3110 is a small, low-power, digital 3-axis magnetometer.
The device can be used in conjunction with a 3-axis accelerometer to produce
orientation independent accurate compass heading information. It features a
standard I2C serial interface output and smart embedded functions.
The MAG3110 is capable of measuring magnetic fields with an Output Data
Rate (ODR) up to 80 Hz; these output data rates correspond to sample intervals
from 12 ms to several seconds.
The MAG3110 is available in a plastic DFN package and it is guaranteed to
operate over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• 1.95V to 3.6V Supply Voltage (VDD)
• 1.62V to VDD IO Voltage (VDDIO)
• Ultra Small 2 mm x 2 mm x 0.85 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch, 10 Pin Package
• Full Scale Range ±1000 μT
• Sensitivity of 0.10 μT
• Noise down to 0.25 μT rms
• Output Data Rates (ODR) up to 80 Hz
• I2C digital output interface (operates up to 400 kHz Fast Mode)
• 7-bit I2C address = 0x0E
• Sampled Low Power Mode
• RoHS compliant
• Electronic Compass
• Dead-reckoning assistance for GPS backup
• Location-based Services