- Based on Scratch 2.0, developed by MIT Media Lab, nice interface and easy for everyone.
- Free & source code: the software is free and support Window & Mac systems. We will also open the source code later.
- Supports wireless communication: you can use Bluetooth communicate with mBot. And download the program wirelessly is supported.
- Supports standard Arduino boards, like Arduino Uno, Lenardo boards, Makeblock mCore(Based on Arduino Uno) and etc. With open communication protocols and source code, it is easy to add new support for new hardware.
- Easy to use: No additional helper app. The easiest way to program your Arduino and robots.
- Arduino mode: perfect for every beginner to switch from graphical programming to text-based programming. See more improvements we made for easy teaching and learning from BELOW.
It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education. Cute shape with easy assembly is our goal.
mBot contains only about 45 pieces in total, so it is easy to have a sense of achievement for kids to assemble in 10 mins quickly.
So based on Scratch 2.0, we develop a new software mBlock to use Scratch-style coding to program Arduino and robots. Please feel free to contact us to download.
So we designed mBot's electronics based on Arduino platform , which is easy for kids to use and extend , and bring their every idea to life.
With intuitional color labels and easy-to-use RJ25 connectors, the board could get wired within a few seconds, so students could get more time to focus on creating all kinds of interactive stories and projects.